HOW TO START YOUR APPLICATION
Start by collecting the following documentation:
- Copy of your ID (preferably passport) (front and back; pdf format)
- Minimum GPA (percentage or weighed score): we need a complete copy of yout transcripts and they must contain your Grade Point Average (percentage or weighed score) and the grading system applied. If this information are not stated on your transcript, please ask your university or college to provide you with a certified document stating them
- Copy of your bachelor (even provisional, if you do not have it, we can accept a certificate stating when you are going to finish your bachelor; pdf format). More about this requirement in the “Bachelor Degree in Engineering section”
- Excel file, completed with your grades/credits for each subject you have taken and passed during your bachelor, download here the excel file and complete it
- English certification: only if your bachelor was not taught in english (pdf format); we need a B2 certification. More about this requirement in the “English Knowledge section”.
Remember to copy your personal information from your passport (or official identity card for EU students) because that is the main document the UNIPV will ask you to have later on.
PAY THE APPLICATION FEE AND SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
In order to pay the application fee and submit your application you have to register in our application portal:
- register to the application portal website (apply.unipv.eu)
- add your chosen course to your profile
- look into your inbox for payment instructions
- upload the documentation you have collected and complete the task that are in your check list
- pay the application fee as per instructions send (please note that an application fee is due for each course you apply to)
- do not forget to submit!
Please note that we only have one intake for academic year for non-eu students (September).