Students holding a title awarded by an italian institution
HOW TO ENROLL
Proceed with this reading only if you have a bachelor awarded by an italian institution:
CHECK THE REQUIREMENT FOR THIS STUDY COURSE
HOW CAN I DO THIS?
Download and fill the following document:
Please note that if your bachelor is a five-year bachelor awarded by an italian university you need to follow the instructions on SCENARIO ONE.
After you complete these documents, there are two possible scenarios:
SCENARIO ONE: I do not have enough credits FOR EACH scientific sectors (SSD).
Do not stop here and continue to apply by asking our Committee to review your academic transcripts (it is called “pre-valutazione dei requisiti curriculari”). We may accept your enrollment anyway:
Go to studentionline.unipv.it and
- register to website and login with your temporary username and password
- choose Application – Electronic Engineering
- upload the Requirements check form and any relevant documents about your studies and an excel file completed with your grades/credits for each subject you have taken and passed during your bachelor, final average, download here the excel file and complete it (PLEASE BE VERY PRECISE WHEN YOU WRITE THIS FILE AS THE COMMITTEE WILL USE IT)
- pay the application fee of 35€
The committee will provide one of the following answers:
- Accepted: you may proceed to enrollment even if you have some credits missing
- Conditionally accepted: you have to pass the exams they will point out before you enroll, you will not be allowed to enroll unless you fulfill this condition
- Not accepted: this course is not the right fit to continue your current studies
SCENARIO TWO: I have enough credits in the scientific sectors (SSD).
You may proceed to the second step. Please note that you will have to upload the Requirements check form (completed with your information) when you enroll.
DO I HAVE TO TAKE THE TEST OR NOT?
It depends on your current average or final graduation ranking.
Check here if you have to take the test or not:http://webing.unipv.eu/immatricolazione/requisiti-di-ammissione/requisiti-lauree-magistrali/prova-di-valutazione/#esonero
If you do not have to take the test, proceed to the third step. If you have to take the test, please note that you have to pass the test in order to enroll.
DO you speak english?
Here a complete list of all the certificate documenting a B2 knowledge of the english language that we accept:
Scroll down on the same page after the list of certifications to find out what to do if you do not possess a certification on the list.
What now? Let’s check:
- do you have the necessary curricular requirements? Yes!
- you do not have to take the test! Agreed!
- your english knowledge is enough and it is documented by a certification! Agreed!
Great! Proceed to enrollment as described here: https://web.unipv.it/formazione/iscriversi-a-una-laurea-magistrale-o-ad-una-laurea-magistrale-plus/cosa-serve-per-procedere-plus/