Visa application


If you are a non European student residing abroad, you need to do a pre-enrollment via Italian Consulate and start the visa procedures. The official admission at the University of Pavia will be possible only after you will have done this pre-enrollment.

More information on the official UNIPV webpage here!

IMPORTANT! We can accept a limited number of pre-enrollment and visa applications. Once we have reached our capacity we will not approve any additional application.